Friday, April 22, 2005

Eric Bana versus Carl French

I'm a lucky woman. I get to plaster pictures of my favourite good-looking blokes all over my workspace and call it research. You can ignore the fact I also plaster pictures of women over my walls at this point .

This was fine...I have been oggling Eric Bana for the last 3 months and I'm not bored yet. Now the problem arose when my mother-in-law (who has never heard of Eric) thought I had pictures of my brother-in-law all over my workspace. Now Carl is a good looking handsome bloke, but I would not be oggling my husband's sister's other-half. I just wanted to clear up this possible misunderstanding for future family gatherings-LOL.

11 comments:

  1. Did you see Eric in "Troy"? He was awesome there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are ace. Even when I have a full day I can never think of anything to say or I’m too busy to get on the PC yours seem like you have loads to say all the time

    yes uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never shut up--that is my problem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:41 am

    Eric who ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Carl know he is now famous? Surely you have pics of all your brother-in-laws to give you inspiration????

    ReplyDelete
  7. The very thought!! My brothers-in-law have their very own file Janny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eric Who?? Carl you're disgraceful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eric Bana isn't just a good looking dude, he's a great guy in person - got to meet him years ago and just knew he was gonna be famous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rose!! Now I am seriously impressed. If you ever meet him again please apologize to his wife on my behalf. He's oggled as a template for my hero, but respected as a person and a dad. I even chose my heroine on the basis she was similar to his wife, but still unique. LOL!! I do believe in HEA.

    ReplyDelete