I've been tagged
The last book I bought To Die For...Linda Howard
Total number of books I own. Hundreds. Everything from equine medicine, homicide investigations, and lots of novels!!! And I even gave most of them away before we emigrated last year.
Last book I read. To Die For. It was very very good, the first romance I've read that was written in first person POV.
Five books that mean a lot to me: 5 just isn't enough!!!
1) Lisa Gardner's The Perfect Husband. Beautifully written gritty romance/thriller.
2) Suzanne Brockmann's The Defiant Hero because it was the first book of hers I read and now I'm hooked.
3) Linda Howard's After the Night. Huge emotional tug to this book.
4) Robert Jordan's The eye of the world. JIC you thought I read nothing but romances. Before this decade of romances I was a fantasy buff and this book is one of the best. The series is a bit long, but Jordan's books are brill, as are Stephen Donaldson's &.......
5) Tami Hoag's A Thin Dark Line. Very dark hero who gets redeemed. Great Bayou setting.
OK--I'm supposed to pass this on...dragonfly47 and new_friend you have been tagged :)