Saturday, May 21, 2005

I've been tagged

I've been tagged

The last book I bought To Die For...Linda Howard

Total number of books I own. Hundreds. Everything from equine medicine, homicide investigations, and lots of novels!!! And I even gave most of them away before we emigrated last year.

Last book I read. To Die For. It was very very good, the first romance I've read that was written in first person POV.

Five books that mean a lot to me: 5 just isn't enough!!!

1) Lisa Gardner's The Perfect Husband. Beautifully written gritty romance/thriller.

2) Suzanne Brockmann's The Defiant Hero because it was the first book of hers I read and now I'm hooked.

3) Linda Howard's After the Night. Huge emotional tug to this book.

4) Robert Jordan's The eye of the world. JIC you thought I read nothing but romances. Before this decade of romances I was a fantasy buff and this book is one of the best. The series is a bit long, but Jordan's books are brill, as are Stephen Donaldson's &.......

5) Tami Hoag's A Thin Dark Line. Very dark hero who gets redeemed. Great Bayou setting.

OK--I'm supposed to pass this on...dragonfly47 and new_friend you have been tagged :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the quiz - I'm up to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete