Sunday, June 12, 2005

Wonderful hubbies

Well today dh took kids to the Children's Festival for 4 hours :)
So I wrote/edited/revised for 4 hours :) What a difference a solid block of time makes...especially a solid block of time that isn't at the end of a very long day. Yahooo!!

My dearest oldest friend is still adjusting to her time zone, having flown home last week. She's keeping herself occupied at 4 a.m. by reading my wip (work in progress) and making wonderful suggestions. So thanks!!!

I'm reading Psychic Awareness for Dummies-LOL. Well the latter is accurate!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for you kind comments, reading your book is not hard work - but an absolute pleasure. I'm almost wishing for another night of disturbed sleep so that I can read more! Tell dh that he can collect my two any time - he REALLY does a fab job with kids. (His cooking is pretty darn fine too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can phone you at 4 a.m. if you want ?? he he he!!

    dh isn't bad...pretty damn good in fact :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DH does well in the kiddie dept., too, often letting me have quiet time at home while he takes them for the afternoon. It sure does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa--mine is awesome. What would we do without them :)

    ReplyDelete