Friday, August 12, 2005

Beverly Barton


I finished this book last night--third in a trilogy set in Cherokee Pointe, Tennessee. I really love Beverly Barton's stories. She writes fast paced novels mixed with intriguing heroes and heroines.

On a personal note, yesterday I felt like I'd been chewed up and spat out. Rotten cough that won't go away, exhausted and stressed from the thought of going back into the real working world :) and drained from months of not taking a break. I have 3 more nights of hard work before my HI should be ready to submit. Then I'm going to collapse and read craft books and make websites for the rest of August.

13 comments:

  1. (((Toni))) Take care and get well.

    Sorry about going back to work. When do you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the thought that did me in LOL!!!

    Still coughing and hacking--very attractive image :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel beter soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank U!!

    I tends to hit me in the evenings
    :( But I do feel a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cherokee Pointe, Tennessee? Hmm...Is that near the Smokey Mountains going into Cherokee, N. C.?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a made up place??--but definitel in the mountains. Sounds beautiful countryside :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better. And thanks for the book tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn it, Toni! Wish you were feeling better!!! Take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, has to be fictional near smokeys. Lots of Cherokee in those parts. I knew I'd never heard of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loreth and Melissa, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bug 'get better' hugs from me too. Just been up the Wrekin so feeling pretty knacked too! Have you actually made the BIG going back to work decision yet, or is is still tentative?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tentative but hedging towards not, at least not this job--still not 100% sure. Just need that lottery to come up :)

    ReplyDelete