Sunday, August 28, 2005

Books


ohhh--this week I finished Blue Flame by Jill Shalvis. I bought it from Jill in Reno after reading her highly entertaining blog (makes me realize how boring I am:)). High emotion, flammable sexual tension and wonderful characters--I'm looking forward to tracking down all her other books and getting stuck in. Fabulous :)))



I'm currently reading this Jo Beverley book. Isn't it a wonderful cover for an historical romance? None of that ridiculous cliched clinch between a pair of lovers, the heroine with long tumbling hair and a heaving bosom. Just a guy and a horse--my kind of picture :). This book is also excellent and I can't wait to read more of her books (as I admit I never have before :))

4 comments:

  1. I have the Jo Beverly, haven't read it yet, but I did buy it because the cover was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cover of Unsuitable Man. Not big on title but the cover would sell me. Hate those ridiculous cliche clinches too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The title does fit the story but isn't very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed Blue Flame!

    ReplyDelete