Monday, August 08, 2005

Hero hunt


OK--I can't actually choose my next hero until I've sent off this HI I'm working on because I don't want Eric to get jealous on me. But--who will be my next hero?? I have an idea about who he is... he's tall, dark, lean almost slim looking, Tom Cruise sort of smile--but I don't want Tom if you know what I mean. Late twenties, cocky, cop, ex military. Any ideas?

Sean Bean is in my head because he's already picked for the hero in the mystery I want to write after I finish this story.


But who is Jason Conway????? I need a face!!!!


On another note, my brother and his girls just left...I can breathe again and get on with my work. We had a great time and the weather has been scorching hot. They have 4 more weeks around the world and I am so glad they came to see us :) We almost had a bit of romance kindling last night as two fourteen year olds eyed each other up--young love :D

8 comments:

  1. Two words: CHRISTIAN BALE.
    He does angst very well. And same for cockyness. And, well, he just does EVERYTHING well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm a welshman. I'll look him up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Face is too long!!! Christian is nice, but he's not the one--this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like the pic of the guy for the next story. Maybe if I know what you have in mind, that'll help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two little words "Keanu Reeves"! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page !!! Greatings from Germany- Bottrop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Chris :)

    Deb, I can't get over the voice thing!!! BUT I'll look him up and see if he fits, right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kendra--I can't get Sean Bean out of my head, but Keanu might work as a lean, dark cop???

    ReplyDelete