Wednesday, August 03, 2005

HI & SIM


Me and Delores Fossen. She's a lovely lady who writes for Harlequin Intrigue and was giving me big tips and masses of encouragement :)

I didn't get a picture of Suzanne McMinn or Jill Shalvis at the signings, which is ironic as they are the only authors whose books I bought :D I was so concerned about buying a couple of books, beating the queues and not spending too much money that I totally forgot to photograph them LOL!!

I'm a idiot, what can I say :/


However--Loreth Ann White, who writes for Intimate Moments sent me this photo of her with Jessica Alvarez (SIM editor) on the left and Suzanne McMinn on the right.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get a pic of you, either, Toni, and I was trying to get one of everyone I knew but I missed quite a few despite taking nearly 100 shots, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only realize when it is too late, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have loved to get a pic with you too!

    ReplyDelete