Tuesday, September 06, 2005

One of those days

I'm having one of those days!! Kids driving me mad. Trying to potty train DS but every time I take him to the loo to pee he screams and cries. So back into nappies until next time. DD is being a PITA. She won't eat her meals, but the momentshe steps down from the table she complains of being hungry. So, I try to make her finish what she left, but she can sit over a single piece of bread for hours!!!

Everyone is talking about school and child care. I am so jealous...even the occasionally babysitter would be wonderful.

Free to good home--one worn out, pissed off mom.

7 comments:

Kendra Clark said...

Sorry you're having a craptastic day. You need a break. Maybe at least 2 hours by yourself.

(()) and I know the feeling well.

Toni Anderson said...

Kids in bed and I've had pizza. Much better now :) LOL.

Peggy said...

Toni, I feel for you. At least I only have the one little one running around the house. I'd be pulling my hair out as well if they're were two.

Glad you're feeling better.

P.S. Love your word verification, I don't even have to sign in anymore!

Toni Anderson said...

Thanks Peggy--I think I just need a bit more stimuli for them.

Thanks for the word verifacation, seems to have got rid of spammers :)

Melissa Marsh said...

Oh, Toni, I've had many a day like that. Glad you're feeling better.

Jill said...

"Free to good home--one worn out, pissed off mom."

LOL! Come here, I have cookies.

Toni Anderson said...

osesyJill--you are on!! I am out of cookies and TEA!! First time ever!!!