Monday, September 19, 2005

RWA


Got my tapes from the Reno conference today!!! Yay!!! Now I get to listen to all the great workshops I missed, and revisit the wonderful ones I went to. I also get to skip the dreary, poorly presented ones without any embarrassment. I can listen to Suzanne Brockmann's chat like the groupy I am, again and again :)

I just have to finish cleaning up all the crap on my harddrive before I do anything. I seem to have 5 copies of every photo ever taken on our digital camera. I thought the whole point was to be more picky, rather than saving crap? But I do find it hard to get rid of any photos of my babies. How sad am I??

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm the same way with pics of my kids. Actually the other day, finally brought 8 rolls in that I hadn't bothered to develop and my girls were miffed...90% of them were db!

Kendra Clark said...

I'm the same way. LOVE the pics of kids.

Melissa Marsh said...

Have fun listening to the tapes!

I have a very hard time throwing away my daughter's artwork. She has SO MUCH of it that you'd think I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few, but I just can't. So I haven't. :-)