Friday, September 23, 2005

Screwy

This is going to be short and sweet as I am so tired. Kids had an early appointment with their pediatrician for the first time this morning. He was lovely and appreciated my son ripping up his exam room :( Thankfully he is used to kids :D
For revenge he stuck both my babies with sharp needles, but that was it. My DD also had a Strong Beginnings assessment at her school. The teacher asked her to count backwards from 10 to 1, and my daughter didn't just do it, she did it in French. :O

Writing achievements this week, 6 lousy pages. I can still get my goals done if I have an incredible weekend--so basically that depends on DH stepping up to the plate with the kids. I'll report on my progress and his :)

I'm having trouble reading blogs and posting pictures just now. My PC seems a bit screwy. Hopefully it just needs a rest, like me, and I'll be able to surf tomorrow. I usually check out Kendra, Jill, Suzanne, Meretta, Mary & Peggys' blogs before the kids get up in the morning. Oh--and Jenny Crusie. But maybe it is a sign to get off the internet and write the damn book already!!

Enough said--hope you're healthy and happy.

5 comments:

  1. Of course she did it in French! She's smart like her mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having problems with my blog too, Toni! Thinking of throwing it out and going back to my old blogger account! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy--it is yours I can't get onto--I thought it was me!! Must be something in the air!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't expect any God-daughter of mine to do anything less! lol. So proud - go girl. xx

    ReplyDelete