Saturday, September 10, 2005

Simmering Down

So today we used airmiles to book 3 flights to Miami and should be staying somewhere on one of the keys. My daughter astonished us because I said 'Hey we can go to Disney World' and she said, 'it has 3 water parks and great nightlife' LOL. The power of advertising :/ I noticed DH hasn't booked his flight LOL--he did say he might stay home :D

So calmed down a bit. Still some simmering but that's just stress. I am about to dive into writing--DH has kids, football game and a birthday party, wish me luck.

Tonight I am hosting a Norwex party. Can you imagine holding a cleaning party LOL? Anyway I have cleaned most stuff, but left sticky finger marks on the telly screen and grease on the cooker so the lady can demonstrate--shouldn't be too hard to find dirt in a house with two kids and two molting dogs :)

6 comments:

  1. I randomly came upon your blog. It cracks me up the things that my 4 year old daugher catches off of TV also. I worry that she is watching too much of it but I obviously don't worry too much to turn the thing off. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice - I am going to do the "controlled crying" this week and have her "trained" by Friday! I'll update this week and let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sticky finger marks on the telly screen and grease on the cooker so the lady can demonstrate" lol thats the best exuse i ever heard for not cleanong

    ReplyDelete
  4. new_friend--I thought so too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky dawg! I loved going to Disney World. It's amazing. Good luck with your party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, on your daughter and the power of advertising.

    We took our oldest to Disney when she was 2. She loved it. We loved it. Swore we'd go back again some day, just haven't yet. But with a new little one, maybe we just might. Are you going at Christmas? I hear they hold a wonderful Christmas celebration!

    ReplyDelete