Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bet Me


Goals were reached yesterday! Edited first 7 Chapters of Venus' Slipper. I'd have done more today, but so far I have walked dogs, visited DH's fish, done weekly grocery shopping. Plus, I feel tired and sore.

Actually this might be just an excuse as I am reading the best book I have read in an age!! Bet Me, by Jennifer Crusie. It has been on my shelf since before Reno and I can't believe I haven't read it before now. Seriously, if you like to read ANYTHING, read this book :)

5 comments:

  1. "Bet Me" is on my top five best romances ever written. I have never laughed so much in my life. If Jill had to lose to someone (and she really didn't have to)then I'm glad it was this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard it's fab. On the to be bought list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jenny's writing. She's the best. :) If you like Bet Me, you'll like Fast Women, too. And there's a Gabe in it, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps YAY! on the edits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know--I was sad for Jill too, but losing to Jenny Crusie is like losing to a Goddess. And Jill has more chances in the future!!

    Meretta I have Fast Women on my shelf too!! Love Gabes...remember Gabe Bonner from SEP's book??? My Gabe will be hot--I insist. He has to be the hottest yet and I may need a little help from Brad Pitt :)

    I'm doing another chapter tonight, and I critted Kendras!! Getting back on to :) Although those mice are driving us nuts!!

    ReplyDelete