Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Grrr

The little b.. b.. boy, who was so disparaging about my office last week, came over again yesterday. As the day before was a frenzy of cleaning, broken only by potty breaks (for my son) and tea-making breaks (for me), I figured he'd be pretty impressed.

He walked in the door, sniffed, his little (fat) lip quivering and said 'it smells in here--doesn't it smell musty in here, grandma'.

Grrr... two wet dogs... Yes it SMELLS in here!!!! Of course it smells in here! Dammit!

9 comments:

  1. I hope his grandma was properly mortified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just laughed!!!

    What can you do??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when you catch him alone--torture him. Tell him he smells, is fat, and ugly...

    Okay I'm kidding but it's tempting--right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny blog! I'm surfing blogs for a bit today, and happened upon yours...good luck with the writing, from a fellow writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Toni - I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh! With this kid you can't win for losing! Obvious that Grandma hasn't taught this child any manners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendra--very tempting! He's a nice kid really--just seems bound to wind me up. I think he has long term plans for my daughter!

    Laine--thank you, good luck you too!!!

    Eve--he's five and despite being big and gruff, acts five!! His granny knows she can't do a thing to stop what comes out of his mouth and I like her relaxed attitude :) I can take the insults, but I'm already waiting for next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if he didnt like the smell you should have given him a mop bucket and vacume and told him to clean till it had gone then find out if he thought it could be changed

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, what a brat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL--you guys are much harder than I am!!! I should have made him bath the dogs--but he might have enjoyed that :)

    ReplyDelete