Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Opposites

Gosh--I am at a loss as to what to blog. My boring nature is starting to show.
My son is still in bed and my daughter is up plotting fairy cakes (cup cakes to the uninitiated). They are so different, just like me and DH. She gets up at 7 am every day and regardless of the night before, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (DH often gets up at 4 am to go into work). My son is more likely to be up in the middle of the night for an hour and sometimes doesn't get up till 9 am. I can't sleep before midnight and I'm a bit of an insomniac too, always have been, and going out to work gave me so much stress I found it hard to sleep at all. So being a SAHM and a writer at least reduces my stress on one front.

Of course, no money, bills piling up, rejection, insecurity, lack of faith can all take its place--but HEY I'm in a good mood here, let's not spoil it :)

DH and I are opposites in our sleeping habit, our TV preferences, our love/hate of danger--so why the heck do I love him so much???

6 comments:

  1. Because ... opposites attract? You complete each other? I give up, but at least I tried. Don't ask me these tough philosophical questions in the morning - I'm lucky if I spelled philosophical right. LOL I'm sure if you sat down and stared at him long enough, you'll remember. I know - because you don't have to dress up as Angelina Jolie to get his attention - or do you? French maid anyone? Hey - you try being witty on one cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. French maid--snort!
    Bond woman would be more his style :) and I'm sure Lara Croft fits too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "so why the heck do I love him so much???"
    sounds like sleep deprevation forced you into it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Toni, everytime my hubby pisses me off I ask myself the same question. We are as opposite as they come and because of it, he pisses me off that much faster! It's a darn good thing he's a sweety and can put up with my bossy ways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its the Anderson good looks, great dress sense, good grooming, sparkling personality and charm that did it Toni. You had no chance!!!

    Now I`m living with an Anderson man who is a weight obsessed, fitness freak who keeps telling me I have to cut down on the drink and "push the button" to jump on the fitness bandwagon. If I knew where my "button" is I would gladly press it!!

    Don`t we just love them! Sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peggy--I can relate :)

    Janny--we are almost married to the same man, but mine laughs when I mention exercise--the bas****!!!

    ReplyDelete