Saturday, October 01, 2005

September Goals

This morning I got out my goals for the week with a feeling of doom. Then I read them.

1) KOD Announcements--check
2) Banking--check
3) Ironing--check DH!!
4) Chapter 3 WIP--No tick :(

Additional goals were tweaking DH's website, but nothing urgent and I still have today and tomorrow to get Chapter 3 done, so I have hope :). I guess I know myself better than I realize!! Life gets in the way, but as long as your expectations of yourself are reasonable you can make forward progress.

My Friday night was very enjoyable--a curry, red wine and good company. A good week so far :)

6 comments:

  1. Goals are definitely a must and yes, we must be flexible and roll with the punches when they come. Good luck with Chapter 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good company is always so wonderful. Glad you had a nice evening.

    And you'll get Chapter 3 done. I have faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont push your self to hard you will get there and the journy is ment to be fun or why are you doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right--I am trying to be a bit more laid back :) Have Chapter 3 in my head now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with Chapter 3! I don't set goals though maybe I should. Nah, I'm too lazy for that! To-do lists is as far as I go, well, so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olga--I bet you aren't lazy at all!!

    ReplyDelete