Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I've been tagged

All about Me:

Three screen names that you've had: Toni, Toni, Toni :)

Three things you like about yourself: Friendly, intelligent, I listen to people (generally)

Three things you don't like about yourself: Hair (just because it needs a cut), losing my temper with my kids, the fact I worry about EVERYTHING

Three parts of your heritage: Irish, Welsh and English

Three things that scare you: Scary movies, rickety ladders, BIG spiders

Three of your everyday essentials: tea, sleep, books (should have said sex!)

Three things you are wearing right now: Stripey jumper, gray socks, wedding ring

Three of your favorite songs: Thunder Road, Long & winding road, Somewhere over the rainbow

Three things you want in a relationship: love, respect, kindness

Two truths and a lie: George Bush is an idiot, Tony Blair is fantastic, Liverpool FC are the greatest football team in the world (not in any particular order and you can decide which is what :)

Three things you can't live without: tea, books, email

Three places you want to go on vacation:New Zealand, Italy, USA

Three things you just can't do: I'm pretty certain I could do anything if I really had to. But...put my hand into a jar of bugs, walk through a lions den, swim the Atlantic

Three kids' names: Jessie, Elvis or Duncan (these are stolen from my nephew, Duncan, as potential names for his baby brother LOL)

Three things you want to do before you die: Publish a book that hits the NYT list, pay off my visa bill, watch my kids grow up to be happy

Three celeb crushes: Richard Gere (aged 15--me not him), Eric Bana, Paul Newman

Three of your favourite musicians:My dad, my brother & Bruce Springsteen

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: smile, brain, strength

Three of your favourite hobbies: writing, painting, reading

Three things you really want to do badly right now: edit my second book, read, go to bed

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Helicopter pilot (too short-seriously), marine biologist (might go back to it), author (I want, I want, I want)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: cursing, action movies, drink beer from the bottle

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: love scented baths, hate scary movies, hate spiders

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Kim, Meretta, Melissa

5 comments:

  1. You're a better woman than me. I'm out of breath just reading that. I couldn't have done it. I'd have had to pass. LOL! Very interesting. You have a crush on Gere too. And Paul N still gives me goosebumps. :-)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya--well Eve tagged me LOL!! Anybody else and I might have caved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Toni. Loved your lie and truth answer and I know which one I'd choose as truth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading this stuff. I always love to learn more about people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah...:)

    Good woman you!

    ReplyDelete