Thursday, November 24, 2005

LOL


Seriously--I couldn't help it :) I mean why is this man on a horse? Why is he defined as a 'cowboy'? Even assuming he is a cowboy, why would you take a photo of him and store him in the Microsoft archives??

And he looks like a sack of potatoes on that pony. LOL.

Hubba hubba--I don't think so!!!

I am not usually a nasty person, but after lusting after some gorgeous images of working men on working horses (OK, and the Marleborough ads), this seemed like a cruel parody of what women want.

Now somebody will comment that this guy is the bull-riding champion of the 59th state and his jeans are just tight because it's Thanksgiving. If that guy is a cowboy I'll be dog-garned!!

10 comments:

  1. if he wasnt a cowboy he wouldnt have the lasoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, this is probably what all "real" cowboys look like! Too many beers at the OK Coral! Anyway how can you say he is not inspiring? Just look into those moody, hooded eyes topped by those hairy caterpillars.His rugged good looks would appeal to many ladies out there.Sitting astride that horse he looks strong, in control, a cowboy to be reckoned with!

    Not quite your fantasy romantic hero cowboy with the George Clooney looks,a body like Arnie Schwarzhisname (tho` hopefully not the brain!)and a personality like.... ooh can`t think. Someone romantic......perhaps Mr Darcy (no he is a fantasy too).
    Do we have no real, live romantic heros? What about your DH, I could just see him on a horse, with his cowboy gear on riding into the sunset accompanied by my DH. What a picture.( This is turning into a novel!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janny you are too funny. I can see our DH's riding into the sunset alright. Full gallop into the desert with no directions, compass, food, water, hope :) And they'd come back an hour later quite happily!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen Matthew Mc.C in the Stetson ads? Verrah nice cowboy image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meretta--I haven't, but I would like to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too funny!
    Yeah, I'm in Texas and I will tell you that this is what a lot of "real" cowboys look like. I'm not sure I would like Clooney as a cowboy - is he a hat person?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks too clean to be a real cowboy :D

    Clooney looks good in anything--except a beard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Have you seen the clips from his new movie - EKE! And he gained weight for this role.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be EEK - see I miss you so much already that I can't spell right :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL--I'm not gone yet :D

    ReplyDelete