Saturday, November 12, 2005

Shower Heaven


OK--a short one today because I intend to edit. This is the shower DH (and I) have just stripped, cleaned, regrouted, sealed. Look at all the little tiles!!!! It is about 6 ft x 6 ft x 7 ft tall and I figure if you really tried you could get twenty-five people in there.

It was my idea to replace the tiles on the step with wood (I'm lazy), but DH did a fabulous job :)

OK--enough fascinating glimpses into my life--imagine how much more interesting this will be when I'm famous :D

7 comments:

  1. It's beeeeaaaauuuuutiful! And look! You have colored walls! And now I'm really jealous 'cause the most exotic colour I've ever painted a wall was "chamois" and really, I could have just gotten "beige" and saved myself some money. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--I love the color, though I confess it wasnae me who chose it! But now I'd choose it :D

    Beige is good--not that we have any--God you should see the Babrie pink in the hall (shudder). I did choose that--on a whim that my daughter loves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Like the turtle tile too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I thought about the turtle when I took this--wondered if you'd spot him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, pink!! But looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - I can get in! I tried before work and it wouldn't let me. Love the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete