Monday, December 26, 2005

Santa's gifts

We had a lovely time...kids up at 6.30 a.m., all excited because Santa had filled their stockings. We opened pressies, visited friends, DH cooked the turkey, I made pavlova. We had to wait till tea-time for dessert as we were so full. It was a very relaxing time with me catching Tootsie on the telly and DH playing lego.

My daughter had make-up from Santa and came in this morning with lipstick all around her mouth--very funny. She loves it and I don't care if she wants to wear it, as long as she's not at school. Son had some great wooden train sets and plastic dinosaurs and said 'I love it' regardless of the content.

I got a Wonderbra from Santa--Merry Christmas Ho Ho Ho!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm, does Sears sell Wonderbras?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--they do, but he says not? I think he was having a midlife shopping panic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Wonderbras are fab! Hmm...wonder how I know that :)
    Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you and I had the same thought - I don't know if that's good or scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Toni et al... Lipstick fine but don't let DD anywhere near the wonderbra!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She'd have it as a Barbie hammock Deb!! My kids now know all about hammocks and theink the object is to tip the person in the hammock, out!!

    ReplyDelete