Saturday, January 21, 2006

-29C

My dogs aren't happy with me--no walk today. We had to go get my glasses ordered (and they are inbetween BSA and plain Jane), and wash the car and fix the tire pressure (why do I assume my husband does that stuff when he has proved so many times, in so many ways, that he doesn't?).

























Anyway I'm about to leave for my night out (our night out I should say) and it is -29C. Sooo, I know I'd rather be in the house than the garage, but I'm sure DH will be fine. He has some nice Bowmore to keep him warm.

It has been snowing again, but check out the super sexy gear as I helped shovel LOL. That's five layers of clothes on top. Long johns beneath my jeans and the world's best Baffin boots. Just need to find a balaclava and I'll be totally sorted :)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, Sexy Mama! Have fun tonight *gg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to come do my driveway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun--one long tall opra cocktail with gin, apricot brandy and other stuff, plus a quick slurp at the end while waiting dor DH to finish his whiskey!!

    I am a little fuzzy this morning, but nothing serious.

    Meretta--I would help if I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun - just a bit fuzzy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No bad cold fronts yet, knock on wood---and don't you dare tell me it's headed my way!! I don't look as cute bundled up in snow gear as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! We have about as much snow, but it all came in this weekend...otherwise it's been very warm and unseasonable here in Ontario. My deck looks like your deck, but I don't have those cool boots....mine are WalMart specials. :)

    ReplyDelete