Saturday, January 21, 2006

I just couldn't resist!!


Wish me luck--off to buy specs today--with an honest opinion from DH assuming the kids don't wreck the joint in the ten seconds we'll have to evaluate!!!

On page 104 of Storm Warning and killed a prostitute on Thursday. A great way to blow off steam and relieve stress. Seriously, when everything is getting on top of you, take yourself into a corner and murder a fictional stranger on paper. Not only do you feel better, it makes people laugh when they ask you how your afternoon was :)

11 comments:

Eve said...

Jeez Louise, you crack me up! I'll have to see who I can murder tomorrow.

I am feeling better - Bebo has called off the dogs so you don't have to make any wild trips down here to drag me to a doctor - but thanks for caring. *gg*

Meretta said...

You are just having too much fun! Good for you. :D

Peggy said...

LOLOLOL, must remember that!

Toni Anderson said...

Eve--glad you're better!!
Wish I could kill somebody now but I think it HAS to be housework :(

Brandy said...

Cause people to laugh, or fear you. Both are good!
Good luck on the glasses!!

Toni Anderson said...

Thanks Brandy!! I don't scare anybody. :(
I got my glasses--A compromise--stylish but fairly plain. I like them. :)

Eve said...

You been killing dust bunnies?

Toni Anderson said...

Yip--whirlwind dusting. Still need to do floors and sort clean washing but the place has lost the grimy messy feel :)

Deb said...

Hi, hope you didn't kill any Optitions today!! By the way found your wanted man, but there is no way I'm handing him over no matter what the monetary reward!! ROTFL

Toni Anderson said...

Well OK--you can keep him. For now :) Just pull out the single malts when I get home and draw you away from him!!

Melissa Marsh said...

OOOHHHHH. That just made my Monday.