Monday, February 06, 2006

Four things...

I had grand hopes for the day...unfortunately a quick trip to the shops, bickering children, kindergarten and now looking after a friend's little boy for the afternoon have killed the plans. Not to worry, Eve tagged me so here goes...


Four jobs I’ve had

P/T Shelf Stacker (Carrefour, Telford, UK)
Shop/ticket sales for the Ironbridge Gorge Museum Trust (Telford, UK)
Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Uni Stirling, Scotland)
Fish Telemetry Consultant (Labrador, Canada)

Four movies I watch over and over

Willow
It’s a Wonderful Life
LOTR
When Harry met Sally


Four places I’ve lived (only 4?)


Broseley, Shropshire
Liverpool, England
Isle of Man, UK
Brisbane, Australia


Four TV shows I love (or have loved)


Black Beauty
Thirty Something
ER
CSI (all of them)


Four places I’ve vacationed

Great Barrier Reef, Australia
Uluru, Australia
Vancouver Island, Canada
North Wales


Four favorite dishes

Pasta
Fish & Chips
Chicken Korma
Fahitas


Four sites I visit daily (I visit all my sites everyday if I can)


Eve Mardis
Meretta Pater
Jill Shalvis
BBC


Four places I’d rather be right now


Shropshire
Anstruther
New york
Texas ;-)


Four bloggers I’m tagging (I know you guys might have done this already but here goes)

Meretta
Laurie
Kendra
Brandy

8 comments:

  1. Doors always open FBA. Maybe when you're doing your whirlwind book tour ... *gg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be a whirlwind OK. Always fancied visiting the Lone Star State. One day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I'm not that interesting......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, you're a hard act to follow. You're just so danged exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell yes--and don't ever forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandy! Stop that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't say boring! I said interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:58 pm

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Ritalin in thailand

    ReplyDelete