Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cookies

Yesterday was a good day for writing. I am up to page 378 of my wip with the closure of the mystery/suspense done, but not discussed and the resolution of the romance to...well to resolve.

:)

I took my daughter to the supermarket in the morning (bought too many cookies, but I drink tea and eat cookies when I'm in the zone so it's to be expected).

Anyway I hadn't had any breakfast and I said in the car park. "I'm hungry, I forgot my breakfast. You should never go shopping when you're hungry."

I thought no more about it until we went to get her the ubiquitous shopper's cookie.

The lady gave her one and then DD piped up, "Can I have another one for my mom, please? She forgot breakfast."

It was pretty sweet!!!

9 comments:

  1. 378! Yay!!!!

    Yes, that was very sweet. What did she want? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the WIP!!

    Such a sweet feeling to finish that first draft. I finished mine just over a week ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve--she's going through a really nice phase just now :) Won't last ;-)

    Jason--thanks! I'm nearly nearly there. Maybe tonight with a bit of luck. Congratulations on finishing your first draft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the WIP, Toni. Keep at it! :)

    And my DD's love the shopper cookies! Doesn't hurt that Twinkle, another Spark Leader, works in the bakery either. A free cookie and a friendly face go a long way with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meretta--friends in bakeries are always good :)

    The shopper's cookie are a great idea--except when the bakery staff are busy or there is no one there! Because my kids are now conditioned (through no fault of mine I may add) to only shop quietly if they are stuffing their faces with chop chip cookies!!

    And Meretta if she's Twinkle, who are you???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:23 pm

    Well done!
    [url=http://twryjsks.com/knsd/yypf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://usaphnjo.com/pbey/zelm.html]Cool site[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:24 pm

    Good design!
    http://twryjsks.com/knsd/yypf.html | http://jeianmee.com/krfj/nabi.html

    ReplyDelete