Friday, March 10, 2006
On the way home from school yesterday (an event that almost went pear-shaped, but DD saved it at the last moment even if her lip trembled) we went to the library. I had to return a bunch of books and I had to pick up some writing books I'd ordered. Anyway--I saw this book and could not resist bringing it home.
I found out a few things.
1) I'm a swimmer
2) I'm a looker (finally :))
3) I'm a Different Drummer with a maverick Mercury
4) My life line has the Power of the Middle
5) My head line and life line start out connected with chains and islands
6) I have a writer's fork (Hallelujah) (i.e. my head line ends in a fork)
7) My fate line ends beneath my little finger--indicating I'm headed towards a profession where communication is important
8) I have wandering mounts (could explain my riding ability?)
9) I have a worry wart grill
10) I have almost 'flat' palms
I enjoyed the book. I got a good fast gist of what they were trying to say and agreed with most of it.
The biggest question really was how did I end up doing a degree in science????