Friday, March 17, 2006


Happy
St Patrick's Day


To...

my husband and all his family. I can't even begin to describe the effect these wild crazy people have had on my life. What a wonderful bunch!!!!!

my very, very, very, dear, wonderful best-friend Mary. She has spiral curls and green eyes, blushes too much for her own comfort and has a lovely sing-song accent direct from Cork.

my friend Karen W who always makes me laugh with her straightforward Dublin whit (and whose father was Ireland's first Ronald MacDonald--I kid you not)

And all the other Irish people I know, descendants and all...


And CONGRATULATIONS to my brother Ian (notice the banjo is hand-luggage?)--seen here with his two daughters when they visited last summer. He is getting married to Gemma this August, the wedding timed for our trip home--yippeee!!! I wish them every happiness.

13 comments:

  1. I forgot my green.... eeeeek... the boys... they haven't noticed yet... gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. This is my holiday. I have my Clancy Brothers, Chieftains, Dubliners, Galway, etc. all lined up in the CD player. Now, if I only had some Bailey's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patricks Day, Toni and all! And congratulations to Ian and Gemma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger must have ate my earlier reply? Enjoy the day everyone, and thanks Meretta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me. Gemma told Ian said didn't want to appear in one of my romance novels. I told him unless she's being stalked, or there's a killer after her she's probably safe.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent my daughter off to school without green on. I was too worried about making sure she was warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to brother and happy St. Paddy's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Patrick's Day and Congratulations to your brother and his fiancee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa--warmth is the most important thing. I wish my daughter would wear a jumper. Always been the same, hot blooded.

    Kendra, hope you're not too swamped.


    Brandy thanks!!! You too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one - congrats Ian and Gemma. Will the wedding be a Ceili?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will Deb--would you like an invite???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Toni and family!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too right Toni - I could give it a bit of the old knees up, jiggling bop!

    ReplyDelete