Friday, March 24, 2006

Her Sanctuary--out now in ebook!!!


Her Sanctuary--click here for weblink

Running for her life, ex-FBI agent Elizabeth Ward escapes to Montana with a new identity. She craves peace and solitude to lick her wounds, but instead finds handsome rancher Nat Sullivan.

Nat is trying to hold his ailing family together, while struggling to keep the ranch from bankruptcy. The last thing he needs is a beautiful stranger reminding him there is more to life than work.

But Elizabeth is not what she seems. And when a murderer and rapist track her down to the remote mountain ranch, they all find out about the power of revenge.



LOL--I'm very excited but I can't help laughing at myself. (I want to say I've been released but that makes me think of the looney bin that Eve was referring to earlier!!!!).

18 comments:

  1. You could join me there - it'll be fun! Food provided, lots of time to write and read ...

    Yay - it's out!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! Get this book, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve--it actually sounds like a great place to hang out :)

    Kendra--Yeay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOO! Yip yip yippeeeeee! Andole, andole! Arriba, arriba! (Can I join you at the looney bin? ;)

    CONGRATULATIONS, Toni! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meretta--absolutely. You can even sleep with that pillow over your head--not that I'm THAT ugly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Meretta - you may join us, after all we two psychopaths have to stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Room for one more? ;-)

    Congrats Toni, yipeeeeeeeeeeeee. Here's to the first million. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zim dollars maybe!! Did I tell you my b-i-l had to buy air tickets for the UK from Zimbabwe. I think they cost $28 million and the biggest note they have is 50,000!! Actually it might have been the weekly shopping. A ridiculous situation for the Zimbabwians.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toni, this is so exciting. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Scott. It is exciting. I think I'm giving myself a headache :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is me packing my pillow for the looney bin. Do you have your earplugs? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lord yes :)
    Who said that!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on the release, how excited you must be.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dennie, Rennie!! Very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo, Toni!! How exciting for you. Hope you makes lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Toni, what an awesome moment this is for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete