Sunday, April 30, 2006

eBook reader

People keep asking me what is an eBook? And how do you read it? This looks like one of the best--I don't have one yet, so I wouldn't know for sure.. Off out. Have fun :)





Click on image to enlarge.

USA/Canada Shipping Only.
This device is not
approved for sale
outside of the USA
and Canada.
eBookwise-1150 eBook Reading Device with 64 Megabyte SmartMedia card

You Pay: $124.95 (plus $9.95 Shipping and Handling. USA and Canada shipping only.)

Description:
About the size of a paperback book, weighing about a pound, and with its backlit screen, the eBookwise-1150 gives new meaning to the term "light reading." The device also includes powerful electronic features that offer you a reading experience beyond that of a traditional book. You can turn pages and change the text orientation just by pushing a button. By simply touching the screen, you can enlarge the text size, bookmark pages, highlight passages, make notes, search for key words and hyperlink to other parts of the book. This device includes a pre-installed 64 Megabyte SmartMedia Card, dramatically increasing the storage capability of your eBookwise-1150.

· Download a printable PDF Quickstart Guide.
· Click here for warranty information.

Content:
The eBookwise-1150 can display premium content from eBookwise.com, including best-sellers from major publishers, with more signing on all the time. See our home page for major best-selling authors and titles, or browse our extensive catalog for details. In addition, the eBookwise-1150 can display your own personal content in the following file formats: plain text (.txt), rich text format (.rtf), Microsoft Word documents (.doc), HTML (.htm or .html), and Rocket eBook Editions (.rb). There are several ways to transfer personal content onto the device; for more information click here.

6 comments:

  1. My Dana has an ereader capability, but it's bulky to read from but it's an all in one kind of deal, so I'm not complaing. I would like one of these though. Thanks for the techno update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one :) And a MP3 player for my birthday. Chances of getting one--zero :)

    Oh well, maybe I need some new nail varnish after all??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nice thing about this is that all my ebooks on computer now would work--wouldn't need to do any crazy converting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I didn't see was it saying it read pdfs. Now I'm assuming it must, but I'd check that for me. Although I could just buy a different download version. I'm excited about them. Especially for traveling. Very excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use my DH's old toy, a Compaq PDA. It's about the size of a paperack, too. The only thing I don't like about it is the SMALL print. I might get Dh to play with it for me (I'm a techo-goober). Although.......maybe I'll wish upon a star for this one!

    ReplyDelete