I promised my b-i-l Mike I'd advertise his 30 mile cycling and 40 mile walk within 24 hours for charity. I think the whiskey sweepstakes has to be in the UK but I know a few people who might go for it LOL.But there is an online donation button for those who want to donate. Great cause Mike.
About our charity: Maggie's Centres
Maggie's Centres help people adjust to living with cancer. Its pioneering support programme has been developed for patients, their carers, family and friends. Each centre is located close to an NHS hospital and they have been designed carefully and imaginatively to make sure people feel at home.
TEAM INCREDIBLES SWEEPSTAKE
PRIZE: BOTTLE OF MALT WHISKY
Guess the Incredibles’ Team finishing time and drink to our success.
29th/30th April 2006
· 70 gruelling miles along the
· 30 Miles Cycling & 40 miles Walking all within 24 Hours.
1. £3 per time slot. Slots are broken down in 5 minute increments ranging from 12
to 24 hours.
2. One person per time slot but you can enter as often as you like!
3. Closing Date: 29th April 2006
4. Winner will be announced on 3rd May (or when we can walk again)
To enter please email Michael Anderson, you will receive a confirmation email indicating your allocated time slots, do not lose!!
Alternatively you can donate online at www.justgiving.com/incredibles
All one off donations are also welcomed.
Thanks for your support!