Diane tagged me.
1. I hate and loathe the use of the word 'drug' when people actually mean 'dragged'
2. If you spell something out to me verbally I still don't know what the word is until I write it down or I process it very slowly in my head. I cannot take spellings over the phone unless I have a pen in my hand. I figure there's a name for this, but weird fits.
3. I stop talking around 10 p.m. at night. My brain just switches off and I can't communicate anymore. BUT--I can't go to sleep until I know everyone in the house is tucked up in bed and sound asleep. It's a problem.
4. I'm short-sighted, but didn't get glasses until I was in university. I got through secondary school by copying off the person next to me. Given weird fact number 2, it is a wonder I ever got anywhere.
5. I'm Obsessive Compulsive with the kids' safety.
6. I'm a trained biologist, but I freak like a startled baby if I see insects or spiders in my space. I'm also scared of cows.
I'm tagging Loreth and Meretta and Kendra. Just because :)