Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sandra tagged me :)

Sandra tagged me--two Memes this week ;-)

I AM: a writer


I WANT: to be a best-selling author

I WISH: to be a good mother

I HATE: war, poverty, corruption and environmental destruction

I MISS: my family in Britain

I HEAR: Enrique Iglesias singing 'Hero'

I WONDER: what my children will grow up to be like

I REGRET: not starting to write earlier

I AM NOT: perfect

I DANCE: at weddings

I SING: with my children, loudly

I CRY: when I see babies dying

I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: paintings, drawings

I WRITE:

I CONFUSE: many people with my British terminology

I NEED: cash

I SHOULD:
go to bed

I START:
too many projects

I FINISH:
everything I believe in

I TAG: Anybody who wants a Meme :)

16 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

You're not perfect? LOL

This was a different type of meme - looks interesting, I might try it next week.

Bebo says: Hi (waving as she goes out the door to work)

Toni Anderson said...

Wave back to Bebo when she comes home :)
It's a nice one :) And no--I'm not perfect :)

Dennie McDonald said...

interesting tag - concise and informative

Meretta said...

This is a good one, Toni! Thanks for sharing!!

I like the guy's idea of a woman, too.

Diane said...

I think I might pick that one up too, if you don't mind. It's different.

Toni Anderson said...

That's Enrique :) I don't mind at all!!

Scott said...

You've probably confused me once or twice with British terminology, but it sure is fun to listen to.

Meretta said...

Enrique, eh? He's changed a bit since the last time I looked at his Hero CD. Huh. Not that it takes much to fool me. I think my dog looks my dad. ;)

Toni Anderson said...

Ahh Scott, you Americans are easy to please :) I like that :) My husband just makes things up and people think they are British idiosincrasies. Seriously he has people out there confusing the world because he's developed his own little sayings and spread them around.

Meretta--Enrique is without blonde bombshell girlfriend and beanie. Of course I could have got the wrong man but I don't think so... duh...
And your dad does look like your dad. Just waiting to see who Tala channels!

Toni Anderson said...

Dog--dad. you know!!!

Bailey Stewart said...

Seriously he has people out there confusing the world because he's developed his own little sayings and spread them around.

LOL

I asked Bebo who it was and she said Enrique - so it's Enrique.

Sandra said...

Hey I LOVED your answers, thanks for playing along :)

I'm not much into meme's but when I found this one I thought it would be a nice one to do and it helps you know the other person a little better :)

Toni Anderson said...

Sandra--it is a nice meme and thanks for tagging me :)

Eve--if Bebo says it is Enrique, it's Enrique :)

Brandy said...

This meme was intersting. I liked it. It allows a reader to learn more than some of the others.

Toni Anderson said...

Brandy, I think insanity cam come through during any post ;-)

Brandy said...

No, not insanity, creativity!