Ten things that scare me...in no particular order
1) Stupid horror movies
2) Big cats without the view of a fence
3) Spiders too close to me and insects--generally
4) The state of the environment--please go lobby for geothermal heating/cooling to be installed as the norm in new houses and put pressure on government for grants to retrofit older homes with geothermal.
5) Someone driving too fast with me in the car
6) Being followed
7) Grizzly bears
8) Being out of my depth in water without some sort of flotation device nearby
9) Gas cylinders (the main reason I quit diving)
10) The thought of my kids dying (number one horror scenario)
I had a weekend of busy-ness--hence no blogging or visiting, I will visit today though :)
- Painted the front steps again, but DH helped me this year :)
- Got my page count done (major love scene being written so that is always weird when the kids are around. Have to wait till they go to bed else I'll be writing about Franklin the turtle, or Little Bear half way through.
- DS was sick again.
- Went swimming a couple of times in the neighbors pool
- DH and I helped the neighbors' housesitter get her car out of the ditch ??
- Got my hair cut
- Bought DS a shirt for the weddings and new trainers (First time he's ever gone into a shop and willingly taken off his old shoes. He grabbed these 'carz' ones and that was him, sorted)
- DD had her feet measured but she hasn't grown, much to her disgust. We get by on 2 growth spurts a year for her generally. DS is now the same foot size and has a bigger head.
- Bought new paint for vile pink hallway.
- Cleaned both bathrooms
- DH did tonnes of stuff too.