Sunday, August 13, 2006

Her Sanctuary Release Date

Well I have good news and bad news about Her Sanctuary.

  • The GOOD news is the print version will be available throughout bookstores and not just through Amazon.
  • The BAD news is the release date has been moved to January 2008 (this may change if Triskelion decide to put out more than 4 books a month in future).
:( Now I may well be dead by then, but even if I'm up in heaven (or maybe not ;) or as a ghostly spirit haunting this realm--I will still appreciate any of you guys buying my book.

I have blogged on Killer Passion today (and I realise the date is incorrect, but I'm a little out of whack LOL)

11 comments:

  1. Hi
    Good to hear all your news. I missed you. Scotland is looking fab today, will give Wales a run for its money.
    See you soon
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2008!!! Oh sh*#! Okay, I'll wait - I was so looking forward to actually holding it in my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to hear of the pushed back date, but still looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, good to hear your news :) And think positive, OF COURSE you'll be around in 2008!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. {{{{HUGS}}}} I completely understand how much that sucks! And of course you'll still be around - you're flying back to Canada not the US, remember - and you'll have written at least 4 more books by then and likely bagged an agent! This is just one wrinkle in a looooonnnng and famous career, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're an hour off on the Central time clock, love

    ReplyDelete
  7. kb--I'm looking forward to seeing you. Will give you a ring this week.

    LOL--I am hoping to be around in 2008 ;-)

    Laurie--are you sure? I thought I was central time in Canada and it is right? Are you mountain time? Meretta, can you help????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is a long time. But if when that day happens, you can count on me. I'll even read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A whole other YEAR? Yow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scott--why thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well darn it. That's got to be frustrating for you.

    ReplyDelete