Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I got a GREAT review. Thank you Linda at Fallen Angel Review :)

FIVE ANGELS!!!

(an excerpt)

Her Sanctuary is a story that will plunge the reader into the deep scars that trouble Elizabeth as she flees for safety. Once I started reading, I was hooked until the conclusion. I could almost feel the pain Elizabeth endured when the nightmares continued to plague her dreams. The thought of being touched by any man sends shivers through her, and her emotions really escape the pages. I loved how Nat was caring and understood, even though he showed his own weakness over matters on occasion. Ms. Anderson entices the reader immediately with her storytelling. She pens characters that the reader can relate to and enhances a dialogue that flows easily. With a well-crafted plot, and a passionate and stirring romance between Nat and Elizabeth, she generates an outstanding read that is invigorating. I was on the edge of my seat when Elizabeth was being chased by the mob. Suspenseful, riveting and explosive, this reader absolutely loved this story, and the cover is quite nice, too.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Toni, congrats on getting a great review. Can I buy a copy yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Great review, Toni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can certainly say that this lady knows her stuff!!

    Bravo, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful review!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, Toni. Well done :)

    And Scott -- I said it over at Bailey's, but I'll say it again, I love your prose. Very atmospheric writing ... congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :)

    Chaos here at the moment. Ahhhh.

    Scott, you can buy it in ebook now. Print will be another year :(

    Congratulations Scott on the story!!! I will check out the website when I get a moment. I like your voice and prose too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Loreth and Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:34 am

    Well done Toni - and this is just the beginning...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops that was me. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOO HOO! I just knew it :)

    ReplyDelete