Thursday, August 17, 2006

Time is running out...

OK--the wedding is approaching, DH is due to fly out tonight and Sunday we drive to Scotland. All I can say is I'll have a lot of blogs to catch up with when I finally catch breath sometime next week.

I am writing 2 lines per night of the wip and I've done some hard editing :)

In the meantime I have five or six beautiful pictures of men (sorry to any male readers, I wasn't organised enough to find matching ladies).

I found this guy in GQ for the first time... who knew???

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you're still managing to get at the WIP, Toni. Even if its a few lines at a time, at least you won't have to deal with the reconnection time that comes with letting something out sit.

    All the best for the weddings -- and safe travels!

    L
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete