Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bits and pieces

Slowly settling back in. Tomorrow is the first whole kid free day ever. I'm getting the wip out and turning off the email.

I just got Skype working on my PC. I tried it a year ago but couldn't get the sound to work. Today I bought a webcam with a built in mic and it seems to have done the trick. Can't wait to have someone to call :)

And other news... (stolen from Sarah on Killer Passion because I hate typing links). Prizes prizes prizes!!!

We would like to invite everyone to join us and all the Triskelion authors next week at our Weeklong Book Bash. Join us for a wild time as we chat, post excerpts from our upcoming books and give away prizes. There will even be a drawing to win an eBookwise reader!

The fun begins on September 11, 2006 and goes through the week and weekend at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TriskelionBooks/
or if you like your reads on the ‘hot’ side,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TriskelionFever/



P.S. Happy Birthday Jim. :)

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Toni.
    PS .. we use Skype quite a bit to S.A. Don't have a webcam, though -- just and headset with mike. Works great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Toni! Hope you have a good, PRODUCTIVE, week! Found a fun website *gg* http://101excusesnottowrite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandy :)
    Loreth, I will look you up :)
    Siobhan do not tempt me on Mon Wed Fri. LOL. I will not look until tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ereader? I'm definitely there.

    So I can bug you on Tuesday and Thursday - marking my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that button - I live by that motto - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too--except when the mice raise their ugly snouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skype, hmmm? Haven't heard of it. Maybe 'cause I have no relatives abroad? At least not ones that I speak with on a regular basis.

    Hope your day without email was productive!

    ReplyDelete