1) One book that changed your life: Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen Donaldson. Fantasy was my first love, followed by romance. This book also taught me the power of a linked series of books.
2) One book that you’d read more than once: Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. It's a very emotional read (I read all my favourite books more than once :)
3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: Hmm. Tricky. The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. Perhaps then I might actually get it finished???
4) One book that made you laugh: Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
5) One book that made you cry: Bambi--I forget the author. This is such a SAD book.
6) One book you wish you’d written: Lord of the Rings.
7) One book you wish had never been written: Not sure there is one. Anything that incites hate, but then you don't have to read it do you?
Tagged--well, I think anyone can play :)