Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tagged by Kendra

1) One book that changed your life: Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen Donaldson. Fantasy was my first love, followed by romance. This book also taught me the power of a linked series of books.

2) One book that you’d read more than once: Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. It's a very emotional read (I read all my favourite books more than once :)

3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: Hmm. Tricky. The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. Perhaps then I might actually get it finished???

4) One book that made you laugh: Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie

5) One book that made you cry: Bambi--I forget the author. This is such a SAD book.

6) One book you wish you’d written: Lord of the Rings.

7) One book you wish had never been written: Not sure there is one. Anything that incites hate, but then you don't have to read it do you?

8) One book you’re currently reading: To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning. I got it from the library, expected to hate it and love it. She reminds me of Julie Garwood. I do hate the title though. Obviously it's a winner for the book buyers, all that plaid :) (not that Scots people call tartan plaid--they might wear a plaid but it would be a tartan plaid--confused yet?)

Tagged--well, I think anyone can play :)

2 comments:

  1. I quite like Karen's Highlanders. Haven't read her newest release though...I think it's more of a ST no romance bent though?

    And of course, I love SEP and Jenny. And Lord of the Rings.

    Books are the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll read more for sure. And her latest is supposed to be a romance but with a 5 book arc (I'm reading between the lines from her website).

    Books are the best.

    ReplyDelete