Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tastefully Naked Rugby Players***

Blade Hunter progress:

68,272/80,000 words.

The end is getting near, I am gearing up for the finale. Here's hoping I can tie in all the loose ends and plotlines I have begun. It is like a blindfolded person knitting a sweater. You have the pattern in your head, but it's complicated and until it is finished you don't know whether it'll all fit together, look right or be the correct size.

OK--to cheer us all up, below are a few pictures of naked-ish rugby players (no bits). If nudity offends, please go away until tomorrow, when normal programming will resume.

PS. No one mention this to DH ;-) Gotta love the Italians...


19 comments:

  1. Post stealing slut9:05 pm

    Th-th-thank you very much. I need a rag to wipe the drool away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to control her, but sometimes it's hard to do. What can I say - she knows too many secrets. ;)

    Lurv the pictures, btw - we really needed this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Verah, verah tastily ... er tastfully ... sexy.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If rugby doesn't work out for them, they could always start modeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely jubbly - come in number 2 and substitute me for your shield!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Deb--I had to check which one number two was JIC :) If it were up to me I'd find them all wonderful women to pamper. I know quite a few :)

    Bebo, Bailey :D I have a couple more but they're group shots--not sure you could handle it ;)

    OK--and just to mention kb, my very dear friend who sent me these :) Ages ago. I've been hoarding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy smokes!!!!!

    nearly swallowed my chewing gum...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's definitely naked-ish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza! Can I be towel boy, er girl?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another thing we have in common Toni - tastefully naked players *g*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:34 pm

    Hey: that third one down is DH, isn't it? Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:35 pm

    Hey: that third one down is DH, isn't it? Buddy

    P.S. not that I'd know with certainty, as I'm not that kind of buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. No no no - where are the bruises and cauliflower ears?? These are obviously backs - gimme a forward forward any day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ally--LOL. Mine's a forward! Or was :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. ruby5512:46 am

    After seeing so many European nude statues--without fig leaves--I think I can say these are vary tastefully done and the guys look great.

    Love that rugby ball.

    ReplyDelete