Thursday, October 05, 2006




You Are an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie



On the surface, you're a little plain - but you have many subtle dimensions to your personality.

Sometimes you're down to earth and crunchy. Other times, you're sweet and a little gooey.

What Kind of Cookie Are You?


LOL--well that beats me moaning about my kids :) I'm just content they are healthy and happy--if not well behaved :/

PS. If you want to win LOTS of romance books or a years membership to RWA--go check out Loreth's blog and check out who's reading her Sultan :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm a Black and White cookie. What the hell is a B&W coookie???

    "You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
    When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked! "

    Hmmm ....

    Psst, that really is a cute fella on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that mine does not match me at all! I was a Smiley Face Cookie. I wanted to be a chocolate chip cookie since that's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fortune cookie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I just wanna eat a cookie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking of Cookies--GG boxes arrive tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psychopath8:09 pm

    ***You Are a Black and White Cookie***


    You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
    When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!


    I'm conflicted all right. Yeah, I'm here. And I second the cute fella comment. Shhhhh, just don't tell anyone I was here, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you--whoever you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Psychopath10:47 pm

    Love you too.

    ReplyDelete