Monday, November 27, 2006

The Amazing Race

I love this show. Does any one else watch it? My favorite were Kentucky--the coalminer David and his wife Mary, who never had a good word to say about him, but loved everyone else LOL. But they got knocked out a couple of weeks ago.

I laughed so hard tonight. The Beauty Queens (never underestimate that business) were pretty mean to team Alabama, but ended up last. Now although Alabama are normally pretty grumpy they seem to know what they are doing and out of the lot of them I'd like to see them win the $1,000,000.

They go to some incredible places. Vietnam, Sweden, Morrocco, Madagascar, all over and it is fascinating to see the lengths they'll go to to win the race. I could do anything except eat the cows lips. Unless the million was right there staring me in the face and then I'd chow down.

I think it'll be between the blondes and Bama. Who'd you bet on?


I'm on a deadline so excuse my lack on internet time. Roll on mid December!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nope don't watch it. Well, that's a lie, I think I did watch one episode so I kind of know the couple you said you liked. And no, I wouldn't eat cow lips either.

    Get back to your deadline - we'll wait for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch it, either. I have watched other seasons, but only a few shows here and there.

    Good luck on the writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch a few shows here and there. DH and I laughed ourselves silly at one point because we could see the stress getting to us so that we "sniped" at one another like some of the couples do.

    And we agreed that he'd do all the height stuff if possible. Just in case. You know. We ever go on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate to say it, but I don't really watch it either. Except when it runs over it's time and cuts into another show. I do wish someone would put the beauty queens out though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch it because DH watches it and DD. LOL. And now I am sucked it :)

    Meretta--we too would be sucked into the snipping and everyone would think we were destined for divorce. I think he'd have to do water things--unless it was underwater and then it would have to be me because of his eardrums. Heights--well I'd prefer it to be him and I don't mind climbing up as much as climbing down :) Love to be on that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen bits and pieces of it, but I'm really not a fan of these reality-based shows.

    I do like the host's Life List. I am working on one and finding out some interesting things about myself in the process LOL.

    ReplyDelete