Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fabulous stories...



Isn't it great to have friends? Isn't it great to have friends who are also wonderful writers? And who send you their books before they are even out in the shops :)

I loved both of these stories, as well as the first book in the trilogy, The Heart of a Mercenary. And I am so hoping we haven't seen the last of these very intriguing former French Foreign Legionnaires. Check out Loreth's FFL info page... Thanks Loreth for 3 great stories :)


And now--Don't Forget to vote for Meretta and we could be reading her book next!!!!!

And I've finished my second draft of The Blade Hunter. Working on the hard copy now and hoping I don't have masses left to do :)

8 comments:

  1. Accccckkkkkkk - I don't have mine yet!

    Yay on the writing progress - you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Toni! Best of luck with the hard copy.

    And oh, Bailey you are missing out! Loreth's books are FABULOUS!

    And anyone who hasn't been to the voting pages over at Romantic Times, you're missing out on some very disparaging remarks. Definitely not for the fainthearted. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep editing, girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw shucks ... :). Thank you, Toni and Meretta

    Bailey -- watch that mail box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting books before they're officially released. Makes me feel special. LOL

    Kudos to the progress with Blade Hunter. I can't wait to read that book. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, on the second draft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the encouragement ladies, as always it is nice to have good friends :)

    Loreth--you're smokin' :D

    Dennie--they are great covers aren't they?

    Amy--thank you :) I can't wait to finish the book!!!

    ReplyDelete