Saturday, December 30, 2006

Best Celebrity Couple: Brad & Angelina

Worst Celebrity Couple: Kid Rock and Pammy


Favourite Music of 2006: Nickleback. Snow Patrol. Dierks Bentley.

Best Sporting Moment: Liverpool FC winning the FA Cup. Tiger Woods winning the Open not long after his father's death. The Oilers getting to the finals of the NHL Stanley Cup.


My New Year's Resolutions are simply to get fit and lose weight. I pretty much nailed the other ones from last year. And to try and relax more. I'm the queen of uptight, sitting here with everything crossed. Sheesh. I'm very bad at relaxing.

I'm open to suggestions ;)

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself More? Laugh more?
    I'm like you, I stress over the smallest thing. My Mom used to call me "the Worrier".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend listening to the episodes of The Vinyl Cafe by Stuart Maclean (CBC Radio). He covers a gamut of emotions, but always leaves me smiling.

    And definitely the best sporting event of 2006 for me was the Oilers making a run for the Stanley Cup. They had us on the edge of our seats the entire series. Go Team Go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Snow Patrol ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Snow Patrol ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, sorry about the double entry, have NO idea how that happened except that I"m seriously computer challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toni, best of luck on relaxation! That's something I need to learn, too. And I agree on most of your "bests". Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here to wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year, Toni. May it be full of wonderful blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You too guys--you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was SUCH a shock when the whole Kid Rock/Pam Anderson marriage didn't work out! ;-)

    I had to set hourly reminders on my computer at work to tell myself to relax and stretch. It's helped quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dh thinks I relax too much and accomplish too little! LOL! That's what the military does for you. Then our eldest went in the hospital for three days and I was away and he complained about doing laundry, feeding the other child, taking care of the dog, etc. etc. (hear the voilins in the background?) However, I heartily agree with laughing more and enjoying the smaller things in life, like buying yourself those $6 bouquets in the grocery store once a month "just because", and watching Corner Gas to relax. I'm way behind here and going backwards, but a Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete