My inlaws arrive tonight so I must clean bathrooms and sweep up dog hair. A meme :)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them with a lot of care for a man about to climb down a chimney.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored this year
4. Do you hang mistletoe? If I can find any :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Before DH's birthday.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Cold turkey sandwiches on Boxing Day--with salt and pepper.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Visiting my elderly relatives on Christmas morning and being given sherry from a young age. On an empty stomach :)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about Santa?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No way. I am the present Nazi.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Doesn't matter how I decorate it, the dogs and kids redecorate it. And DH has no sense of style so I'm pretty much doomed.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Ask me in the spring.
12. Can you ice skate? No. I'm a disaster.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No. I just remember lots of great gifts.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Mince Pies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Used to be visiting those relatives and Midnight mass. I think we'll try and find a Carol service this year and reinvent a tradition.
17. What tops your tree? Was a star my MIL bought us, but that unraveled last year and I just bought a lovely (but cheap) angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Santa Claus is coming to town--Bruce Springsteen and White Christmas by Bing Crosby (who would name their kid Bing BTW?)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yuck.