Friday, December 08, 2006

Pants

Hello :) Sorry to be absent. Having a lovely time with the inlaws. They were a little shocked yesterday with the -33C windchill but we have warmed up overnight to a barmy -12C. Lovely.

I did go to the Mountain Equipment Coop and bought fleece pants (trousers). I didn't even try them on--I just know they are going to be fantastic next time it hits -40C. My pants rock :D

And on that note--I SWEAR all my trousers are shrinking. Maybe I am just getting fat, maybe it is the thermals, or maybe there is a global conspiracy about shrinking pants!

5 comments:

  1. Those snowmen are too cute! Glad you found some warmer pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have warm pants around here somewhere too, but I've yet to find them in all the boxes in the basement. Definitely could've used them when we had our cold snap. I'm glad to hear you're warming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a conspiracy. Oliver Stone is going to do a movie about it ... *gg*

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow... and I thought 30 was col!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "d" - dern it forgot the "d"

    ReplyDelete