Things about me
Facts about Toni... (I stole some directly from Kendra because they were true of me too :)
1) I'm a loyal friend, but once I'm done with someone--I'm done...
2) I love painting and drawing--haven't done anything for a while and feel it calling to me.
Could I paint the snow outside the house? Or the house across the street. Or the dog?
3) I have two pets--both dogs. I am allergic to cats.
4) I love Suzanne Brockmann. Next time I see her I think she'll have me arrested for unadulterated adoration.
5) I hardly ever carry a purse/handbag. When the kids were little I had a bag packed with enough stuff to get us through any emergency for 24 hours. Now I carry my wallet and everyone is on their own.
6) I love the feel of paper when it has just come off the printer. LOVE that warm sensation and often cuddle big piles of warm paper.
7) I have blood pressure so low I spend days feeling dizzy (at least that is my excuse).
8) I hate when I make mistakes. I remember things I did fifteen years ago that still make me cringe with annoyance. And let's not talk about the fish....
9) I'm opinionated and difficult, but when it comes to salesmen or people begging for money I'm the world's biggest pushover--to the extent I'm not allowed to make any financial decisions/big purchases on my own. Contractors have to go through my hubby. BTW--that is my rule, not his.
10) I love country music, Bruce Springsteen and Motown. Call me weird.