Saturday, January 20, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

Well we finally got to see this movie on VOD. All I can say is, if you haven't already, WATCH THIS NOW!!!!

Al Gore--what an incredible man. Now, even if you didn't like him as a politician before, I urge you to see this movie. It presents scientific FACT, rather than biased journalistic rubbish. And it isn't all doom and gloom because he empowers people to take action now--to do something for themselves to cut emissions, even if it is lobbying officials.

So get off your asses and watch this movie.

OK. Environmental week over :)



I'm off to bed now--dreaming of summer :)

6 comments:

  1. I love that cover. It's very compelling. I'm waiting for this one to arrive via Zip! There's a book, too, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bebo got the book. We'll probably be seeing the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is quite dry--but personally (having sat through hundreds if not thousands of talks) I found it very well delivered and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard and read about that movie a lot, and was planning to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Well, my work here is done LOL. I need to find others to preach to :)

    My hubby said, so when are we going to get energy efficient machines, and I said NOW!! We inherited the 25 year old cooker/fridge. I figured waiting for them to die was the best route, but these things are going on and on!!!

    ReplyDelete