Saturday, February 10, 2007

Flushed Away

I just took the kids to this movie. Flushed Away. It was really excellent, both my six and four year old loved it. Nothing too scary, but scary enough to satisfy them, if you get my drift.

The music was fabulous, the casting for the voices wonderful (I didn't know it was Hugh Jackman until I looked it up--his accent slips a couple of times, but then so does mine sometimes :)

There was some hidden British humour in there...

'Shut that door.'

Always embarassing to be the only one laughing, but God bless Larry Grayson.

Really enjoyed the film and we made it out without any major hassles or breakdowns AND the car didn't freeze in the car park. Yippeee for us :)

Oh--for Eve ;)


6 comments:

  1. Awwww, Thank you. Even for the Peter Allen pic ...

    Hugh's voice is one of the reasons I want to see Happy Feet (also because it's supposed to be good). So I'll add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I love gold satin and leopard print ;) It's a good movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Flushed away is okay for a 4 year old? Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandy,totally. My kids are wusses and never flinched.

    J--another Hugh Jackman fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Hugh, Hugh, Hugh. You can never have enough, can Hugh? hehe

    Last Hugh movie I saw was Scoop with Scarlett Johansen (sp?) and Wood Harrelson. Not terrible, but not very good, either. Although you do get to see him in nothing but swimming trunks!

    ReplyDelete