Thursday, February 01, 2007

Killer looks


I've finally worked out that the more ill I am, the better I look. Yesterday and the day before I was looking damn hot, today, not so good.

So yes, I'm getting better. Anybody else have that problem?

DH never has a clue I'm ill unless I make pathetic whining noises (why is it important to me that he has to guess?). The only time he did clue in was when I was curled around the base of the toilet, literally green with toxins (that was last year when I had tonsilitus).

So. Anybody else have perfect skin, hair, teeth and eyes when they feel like they should look like death? Why am I so flipping contrary that not even my mind and body can agree?

Regular programming will return one day soon when my looks return to their usual fetid healthiness. oh oh oh--and a guy from U of M plays for the Bears. I'll look up his name tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the Superbowl, but mainly because I like to eat :/

***edit***
# 71 Israel Idonije is the guy from Manitoba.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, and damn you for looking good when you're sick LOL. I never look that good, even when I feel great.

    Not sure if I'm watching the big game. I grew up in Minnesota but now I'm in Chicago, however I would rather it be the Vikings cuz I love their purple jerseys better *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, when I'm sick you don't look better. When I'm sick, nobody looks better.

    I'm looking forward to the Superbowl commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy--I think the outfits are as good a reason as any LOL.

    Bailey--ha ha ha *vbg*

    I LOL at breakfast when DH asked me if I was feeling OK today. I'm telling you my appearance just dives when I recover ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're on the uphill swing again.

    Superbowl this weekend? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good. You're feeling better!

    And I look HORRIBLE when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL -- Lucky you!!! I NEVER get that perfect skin-hair-eye-teeth feeling thing. Sick or not.

    ReplyDelete