Thursday, February 08, 2007

Monkey

I am a monkey. No, really, I am a monkey :)

Born in the year of the Monkey according to the Chinese zodiac. So I was reading up on monkey characteristics and I was a little appalled. We are brilliant (naturally), but generally not very nice. So I dug a little deeper and found out I am an Earth Monkey--a much nicer kind of monkey than your average kind of monkey, thank you very much.

So if like me you were born 1908 or 1968, you are the very best of monkey.

THE EARTH MONKEY 1908 AND 1968

These Monkeys are pretty by-the-book. They are diligent, motivated individuals, honest and trustworthy. They are calm and collected, genuinely concerned for the betterment of others. They are serious about their occupations and their friendships and are more dependable than most. Earth Monkeys devote themselves completely to causes and people they love and believe in. They don’t have much of an ego because they are such genuine human beings. They demand respect and can pitch a fit if not shown what they believe they deserve.


And I just wanted to add this because I thought it was funny.

MARRIAGE

Monkeys are intense, sensual lovers. They can tease or charm anyone in a matter of seconds. They enjoy entertaining their lovers with their senses of humor and their ability to captivate a crowd. When the Monkey decides on a mate, it is likely to be forever.


Does that sound wrong to anyone else or is it just me--again?

13 comments:

  1. LOL. Having shared a bed with you, I'm not touching that one! ;)

    I'm off to find out if I'm a good rat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a rabbit - quiet, reserved, retrospective, thoughtful and lucky.
    Um, don't know about the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snort* Meretta.

    Rats and rabbits. I always thought it would be kind of cool to be a dragon (outside marraige that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a wood dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now I'm just jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a dog - where do I go to find out if I'm a weird one or a cuddly one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie--try this link :)
    http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/dog.htm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Fire Dragon.

    "The Fire Dragon is a powerful force to be reckoned with. This is a Dragon doubled! The Fire Dragon can move from calm and collected to combustible in a matter of seconds."

    I'm also an Aries. All of these things are a good indication of true instability. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isabella--and some people don't believe in this stuff ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. My lovely bloke is another earth monkey then - he's my toyboy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. honest and trustworthy

    Sounds like a boyscout. LOL

    Entertaining crowds? You exhibitionist.

    Off to find out what I am.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a rat. A metal rat at that. But I couldn't access the link you put up for Laurie, I was FORBIDDEN. Muwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diane, you obviously have great taste :)

    Bailey--I checked the link, worked for me, but also if you just click the second link in the post you should be able to find it.

    Metal Rat huh? No comment :)

    ReplyDelete