Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Stolen from Meretta

Contemporary, Historical, or Paranormal? Historical and contemporary. The only paranormal I read (generally) is my excellent CP Kendra Clark.

Hardback or Trade Paperback or Mass Market Paperback? Anything.

Heyer or Austen? I've read more Heyer, but it was so long ago I couldn't say who I prefer.

Amazon or Brick and Mortar? I'm totally easy.

Barnes & Noble or Borders? Chapters in Canada & MacNally Robinson.

Woodiwiss or Lindsay? Woodiwiss. Transformed my life :)

First romance novel you ever remember reading? Sonora Sunset--some Harlequin Romance when I was a teenager.

Alphabetize by author Alphabetize by title or random? Arranged by author in vague, unorganized piles.

Keep, Throw Away or Sell? Keep until DH prizes them out of my grasping little fingers.

Read with dustjacket or remove it? Remove.

Sookie Stackhouse or Anita Blake? I've read Anita Blake. She's OK.

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks? Tired. Or interrupted.

It was a dark and stormy night or Once upon a time? Dark and stormy night.

Crusie or SEP? That's like asking do you prefer your mom or your dad?

Buy or Borrow? & Beg and steal--that about covers it.

Buying choice: What does that mean?

Tidy ending or Cliffhanger? I like tidy endings with the option of a sequel :)

Morning reading, Afternoon reading or Nighttime reading? Bedtime. But only because that's my window :)

Series or standalone? Both

Do you Audio? Not really. The kids are always in the car.

Favorite book of which nobody else has heard? Shadowy Horses, Susannah Kearsley.

5 comments:

  1. I used to buy, but now I borrow almost exclusively from the library. I love my audio books because of my commute. I love to wait until the chapter breaks, but once my eyes start to droop, I've learned that there just is no fighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at choosing between SEP and JC. Your comment is so accurate! Have you read SEP's latest yet?

    I haven't. I'm waiting patiently for it to arrive. Hurry up already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the library Scott :)

    Meretta--I'm waiting very impatiently. It is 'In Processing' at the library and has been for a few days. I think the staff have it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your answer to 'beg, borrow, or steal'!!

    ReplyDelete