Saturday, February 24, 2007

Warlord

What am I reading? With a TBR pile teetering at @$# (hush, DH might be reading) and library books stacking up, just what am I reading?

*sigh*

I'm rereading the beautifully written Warprize and Warsworn with two of my all time favourite fictional characters, the Warlord, Keir, and the Warprize, Lara. Seriously who'd have thought leather and chainmail, blood and plague would be quite so attractive? The third installment of this fantastic fantasy romantic trilogy comes out in March and I expect to be unavailable for comment during that time :)


6 comments:

  1. I am celebrating my all time library pile low of 7! Alas, the tbr pile is still massive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about these books from my friend MK, yet haven't picked them up. Damn, now I'm gonna have to add them to the list. Thanx a lot, Toni! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Warprize because you liked it. I'm glad I did. I almost gave up as it had a (I thought) really slow start, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Haven't read Warsworn yet, though. Must add that to my own TBR.

    LOL. My TBR pile? I gave most of it away to the library. I had books in it from two years ago that I knew I was NEVER going to read so I started fresh. I've only got about 6-7 in it now.

    SEP is waiting for me at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ames--have you ordered SEPs newest? I'm number 13 on the list and chewing my nails!!

    Stacy~ I really hope you like them, we have pretty similar tastes in most things :)

    Meretta, it is pretty classic world building fantasy, which slows the pace down a little at the start, but it isn't really heavy fantasy, and where fantasy normally lets me down is in the romance aspect, but these books have it licked :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't think me strange-but I've only ever read one SEP in my life. But I have a great friend who ordered me a bunch and they were just shipped out on Thursday. I am excited to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen these books but I've never read them.

    And the TBR pile? Three stacks next to the bed right now. I've been too tired to read this week.

    ReplyDelete